Excel Guyana is seeking foreign partners to joint-venture on IFB No: MNR/2021/ICB/MS-1 for the Provision of Marketing Services for the Cooperative Republic of Guyana’s Oil Entitlement from the Liza Destiny FPSO Vessel (see advertisement below).
With 30 years in the CARICOM region and a local presence in Guyana since 2010, Excel Guyana’s leadership has a demonstrated track record of results. Through long-lasting relationships with the local government and business community, Excel’s team of expert professionals are well positioned to guide foreign investors through the world of opportunity in Guyana.
In a joint venture project, Excel Guyana is pleased to provide:
- Government Relations and Orientation
- Human Resources, and Training Development
- Site and Executive Security
- Employee Relocation and Immigration
- Investment Opportunities and Financial Transactions
- Business Brokering
- Business Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Expert Accounting
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Exploration Camp Management
- Procurement, Equipment
- Rentals, and Logistics
- Aerial Survey and GIS Services
Bids are due on August 3, 2021.
Interested Corporations should contact:
Kris Sammy, Chief Executive Officer