Excel Guyana is seeking foreign partners to joint-venture on the following Ministry of Natural Resources Request for Expressions of Interest (EOI) – Gas Related Investments.
The Government of Guyana (GoG), after extensive evaluation of multiple sites with ExxonMobil Guyana Limited (EEPGL), has approved the Wales Development Zone (WDZ), as the termination point for the pipeline from the Liza Area in the Stabroek block, offshore Guyana. The WDZ encompasses over 14,000+ acres of land, of which approximately 1,300 acres will be set aside for heavy Industry/gas-related investments.
With 30 years in the CARICOM region and a local presence in Guyana since 2010, Excel Guyana’s leadership has a demonstrated track record of results. Through long-lasting relationships with the local government and business community, Excel’s team of expert professionals is well-positioned to guide foreign investors through the world of opportunity in Guyana.
In a joint venture project, Excel Guyana is able to provide the following services:
- Government Relations and Orientation
- Human Resources, and Training Development
- Site and Executive Security
- Employee Relocation and Immigration
- Investment Opportunities and Financial Transactions
- Business Brokering
- Business Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Expert Accounting
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Exploration Camp Management
- Procurement, Equipment
- Rentals, and Logistics
- Aerial Survey and GIS Services
Bids are due on August 29, 2021.