Excel Guyana is seeking foreign partners to joint-venture on the following Expression of Interest requested by the Ministry of Housing and Water, Central Housing and Planning Authority for:
- Housing Development on the East Bank / East Coast Demerara Corridors
With 30 years of experience launching businesses in Guyana and the CARICOM region, Excel Guyana’s leadership has a demonstrated track record of results. Through long-lasting relationships with the local government and business community, Excel’s team of expert professionals is well-positioned to guide foreign investors through the world of opportunity in Guyana.
In a joint venture project, Excel Guyana is able to provide the following services:
- Government Relations and Orientation
- Human Resources, and Training Development
- Site and Executive Security
- Employee Relocation and Immigration
- Investment Opportunities and Financial Transactions
- Business Brokering
- Business Development
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Expert Accounting
- Corporate Formation and Governance
- Exploration Camp Management
- Procurement, Equipment
- Rentals, and Logistics
- Aerial Survey and GIS Services
Download Excel Guyana Brochure (PDF)
Expression of Interest DUE on March 25, 2022.
Interested Corporations should contact:
Kris Sammy, Chief Executive Officer
Excel Guyana Inc.
Submit information via Contact Us page.
Follow Excel Guyana on social media: