Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) has changed talent acquisition for the better. It relieves companies of the challenging task of hiring new employees by taking charge of attracting potential candidates, screening and interviewing applicants, onboarding newly hired employees, and, in some cases, even conducting an exit interview.
Unlike staffing agencies that only endorse talents with a specific skill set or a managed service provider that only fills temporary positions like contractors and freelancers, an RPO meets the overall hiring needs of a company and can even perform the company’s rotational recruitment tasks daily.
In partnering with the RPO, the company must be willing to undergo training to update specific skills required in the hiring process. Among the crucial initial information that the RPO will be requesting is the process map of the company identifying all key figures in talent acquisition with their respective processes and responsibilities.
Here are some of the services that an RPO partner can provide:
- Help predict hiring demand through workforce planning for short-term and long-term staffing needs
- Conduct talent sourcing in platforms with high-quality applicants including undergrad recruitment
- Handle extensive background investigation to determine relevant background information on the candidate
- Help in company branding to attract high-quality applicants
- Ensure that all compliances are met and ensure that processes are lawful and ethical
- Provide analytics support to help the client develop data-driven checklists and processes to determine the efficacy of the recruitment process
- Design a risk mitigation plan with respect to talent acquisition
- Manage applicants from screening to onboarding
In order to provide these services, the RPO must align with the client’s company in terms of objectives, motivation, and direction. A major advantage is if the RPO has the capability to grow with the company including bringing its operation to a global scale.
Excel Guyana’s Recruiting Division’s more than 30 years of leadership experience has helped companies grow their business and offer support in various facets of their operation including recruitment. Not only does Excel get the best candidates for the job, but it can also help job seekers find sustainable employment in various sectors including government relations and orientation, construction management, procurement and logistics, employee relocation, recruiting and human resources and expert accounting among others.